Totran Transportation Services is a Canadian-based over-dimensional heavy-haul transportation company specializing in the Energy Sector.
With offices in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and Conroe, Texas, United States of America, we are looking to add qualified drivers to our fleets.
All Successful applicants:
- will be part of our in-house training and on-going training programs
- must have a minimum of 3 years trucking experience with a minimum of 2 years flat deck
- will provide a clean Driver’s Abstract / MVA (no more than 6 demerits)
- will provide a background check
- must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing
- will be subject to random drug & alcohol testing throughout your driving career
- must be able to cross the USA/Canada international border
- valid certifications are an asset (H2S Alive, First Aid, etc.)
- for owner/operators, our preference is for vehicles that are less than 5 years old with a full maintenance history and up-to-date servicing schedule that includes full details of maintenance reports.
- $5,000.00 sign-on bonus, paid out within the first year of employment
- Excellent extended benefits plan
- Employer matching RRSP / 401K programs
Please click the appropriate link below to start the employment process.
(Please ensure to upload copies of your resume and driver’s abstract or MVA using the online application forms.)